Individualized consulting can range from one meeting (e.g., answering quick questions about statistical output) to shot-term recurring meetings.
Individual Appointments and Drop-Ins
Fall 2023 Appointment Schedule
The QRCC offers scheduled appointments via Zoom and in-person (room 3300.15) on the following days in Fall 2023:
- Mondays: 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Friday afternoon: 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
Virtual Walk-In Appointments
The QRCC offers regular, virtual walk-in meetings during the following time in Fall 2023:
Walk-in meetings are 15-minute appointments offered on a first-come, first-served basis. You do not have to schedule a meeting in advance; you can just join our office’s walk-in Zoom room and ask any research-related question you may have.
Please send any documents you feel are relevant at least 48 hours before your appointment. This increases the chances of a productive meeting. Our consultants reserve the right to ask you to reschedule based on the relative complexity of your research. While our consultants have a wide range of skills and are willing to acquire new ones, helping with something they are not well versed in can take additional time to prepare.
Need to Schedule an Appointment?
Like the GC’s Writing Center, the QRCC uses the WCOnline platform for appointment scheduling.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff can log in here using their GC network credentials (i.e., the login and password used to access a computer on campus).
- Your login is the first part of your email address and does not include @gradcenter.cuny.edu or @gc.cuny.edu.
- If you have trouble logging in, try doing a self-generated password reset.
- If that doesn’t work, contact email@example.com for help.
- The Zoom link for your appointment can be found in the appointment scheduler on WC Online.
For further assistance, please contact the Office of Career Planning & Professional Development Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 817-7425. If you are a GC faculty member, please email us directly at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Support Letters for Grant Applications
The QRCC also provides letters offering statistical support for grant applications. If such a letter is required, please make an appointment at least three weeks before your grant deadline to discuss your project’s specifics and provide the necessary information to draft the letter. Please note, a grant letter will not be provided without a consultation. If the analysis proposed in the project falls outside of the scope of the fellows’ expertise, we will be happy to point you to further resources even if we are unable to issue a letter for your project. All consultations and letter requests are confidential.